Butterflies and Flowers
I am so excited to be able to publish my Block of the Month program and it is perfect for Spring! If you love butterflies, then you'll love this quilt too. I made this quilt for my granddaughter Amy as she just loves butterflies which is the theme for her bedroom.
I set out making this quilt as a block of the month however it really isn't blocks - well not in the quilt anyway, but each butterfly and floral design can be created as a block individually thus I'll have patterns for each one.
The BOM program, however, is much more than a handful of patterns. The entire program will include the following:
- Templates for 6 different butterflies and 4 flower designs.
- Full applique instructions for my favorite raw-edge applique technique with alternative methods of applique including hand applique.
- A minimum of 11 learning videos - at least one new video for each part. I'll more than likely add more than one for many of the parts too.
- A bonus Part 11 for FREE with instructions not available in individual patterns.
- A learning discussion forum for questions & answers and one-on-one time with me to discuss any problems you have and give you extra advice on anything you need to know to complete the quilt.
- Quilting instructions and how-to quilt videos.
- Easy instructions on how to enlarge or reduce the templates to create your own specific quilt size to suit your needs.
This is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait to get started. Each part becomes available at 2 weekly intervals starting November 1st and for anyone who doesn't have time to start then, no problem, just start when you want as each part remains open for as long as you need.
You can find out more about this program by visiting this page at academyofquilting.com.