This week I made a new star runner quilt, a little different than the pattern. Instead I have mixed up the stars and made a scrappy kind of look.
I also added pointed ends, which was easy enough to do with this pattern and it takes a little less fabric.
I asked my thriendz on Connecting Threads for suggestions on how they would quilt it. Martha suggested small feathers which sound like fun so that is what I think I will do. I'll update you again when it's done, hopefully later this week.
If you want to find the pattern, you can do so here Star runner pattern (and let me know if you want the pointed ends, I'll let you know how to add that)
Here's what the original table runners look like.